"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Sunday, January 02, 2011

farewell......

hye,,this evening i will leave my home.i have to go to school....and hostel..
this morning is very lonely.my parents send my brother and sis to their school.....my school holiday never enough for me^_^
today,,i wish i'll get block B.bcoz from form 1 i'm always in block b.please,God!!
i dont want block A...i just dont like it.so after this,,i will leave this blog for awhile,i ll be freaking craving to write in my blog.
anywhere i'm,,i'll never forget about DBSK.damn!i really dont wanna leave them,,,but i have to...
oh yeah,,soon,,i think some of my friends will make me annoy ...they will keep telling me that dbsk was disband.i know this will come.i will get very hurt and mad!!!but,,a person like me dont really show my upset to others.
but who cares!
i will live in my way.i will loves in my own way.!
dbsk forever in my heart,,,i believe their faith will takes them 5 to meet again someday...

so let's say goodbye for awhile.maybe i'll leave this blog for now bcoz of school..but i will never and never leave dbsk behind~^_^
farewell.........
i will update my blog when i'm home...
wait for me k~

No comments:

Post a Comment