"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Friday, April 22, 2011

bang joon seo"yunho oppa promise me"

http://i50.tinypic.com/1pcg40.jpg

8-year-old Joon Seo played the character of Kim Nam Joo’s daughter in "Queen of Housewives" in 2009, and in that same year, she also played the role of Yunho’s younger sister in "Heading To The Ground".

In 2010, she played the role of Chae Rim’s daughter, Kim Min Ji, in "Oh! My Lady!", and will also have a part to play in "Paradise Ranch".

During the filming of "Heading To The Ground", she was interviewed, and in it, Joon Seo shared that, “When my friends heard that I was going to act alongside Jung Yunho (oppa), they were all very envious of me.”

She also openly shared that, “Compared to other days of filming, if I had a scene with Yunho (oppa) that day, I would be in an especially good mood, and no matter how long it took, I would never feel tired.”

Thereafter, Bang Joon Seo also expressed that, “Yunho (oppa) made a promise with me, that when Dong Bang Shin Ki holds a concert, he will invite me to come; it is such a blessing to have a brother like him; if only we can have filming every day, it would be great.”

1 comment: