"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Monday, June 06, 2011

YUNJAE TIME~!:)

LASTLY,,it's time that i think cassiopeia are waiting for a long time!me too!it's YUNJAE TIME!!
but for this couple..i have to make a few parts bcuz it's gonna be many evidents and facts and stories i wanna share here.so..........let's take a look:)

PART l
we should know yunjae is stand for YUNHO n JAEJOONG...their the oldest hyungs in the group but jae is the oldest among the members.firstly.,let's take a look at each personalities..and i will just write a few of them
yunho:he is the leader.the most manly member and every members respect him as a leader for his responsibilties
         and very good in talking and giving speech.
jaejoong:he is the 'umma' in the group.he loves cooking and always cook for the members.even though he is the
             oldest,he said himself yunho is more suitable for being a leader.he is not very good in talking bcuz he
             talks straightforwardly and that personality is not good for a leader.(i think everyone knows about it)

why this couple gain many attentions from so many fans?(i think some people who are not their fan maybe heard about them bcuz they're just too popular)
some fans said that they're just doing a fan-service.maybe it's true but it is too much for only fan-service.yunjae is more than that.let's make it short,,the evidence will make our eyes open and make us gone crazy...


1 EVIDENCE:JAE'S LETTER TO MEMBERS
Jaejoong says:

To: Yoochun
Yoochun, you don’t say much usually but writing this down using these kind of words make me a little embarrassed. I know you have been very tired recently, worried and forcing a smile out – I feel sorry. We are always together and the other members are unable to see your sadness but the hard words have to be said out. If you’re tired, tell me, I will help you. I will also listen to all your troubles because I am always by your side. You can tell me anything and everything – the soul of my life. Yoochun, I love you.

To: Junsu
My cute Junsu. Because of you, we are DBSK; Junsu, the sound of DBSK. Kim Junsu, hyung really thinks you’re important, do you know? I have never forced you to do anything and you have always treated me seriously. Sorry, but I love you, my cute little brother, Junsu. Thank you, and sorry, as comapred to many others, hyung really understand your past, and wants to help you and that is why please continue working hard! I love you, Junsu!

To: Changmin
Our small and cute cat, we haven’t been making you do the cooking recently, sorry. Because of you, we have almost become closer, frustrating. However, we totally understand it is due to your fatigue and your lost of energy when you occasionally tease us and command us to do stuff. We are all almost crazy.. haha.. always with a good heart and full of innocence, Changmin. You must continue working hard next time. We are always protecting you, if you’re tired, you must say it and we will help you. Forever the youngest, I love you.

To: Yunho
Jung Yunho, Yunho, Yunho, our leader, Yunho. Are you tired recently? My, Yun, Ho, the reason he became the leader is because he has to tolerate all the hardships. Whenever I see your fatigue body, I think that way. I want to help shoulder some burden but am always unable to.. I know when we received the award, the other members were crying but you were holding it in and only hid in the toilet and cry when we reached home. Therefore, thank you for your letter but what was the content in the letter? “Sleep earlier, if you don’t sleep I will kill you..” Yunho, there would not be me if not for you. My other half, Yunho, I love you.

is it still not enough??

 I think many people have heard of this. It was during a concert. Jaejoong was not very happy. Yunho wanted him to drink some water. Jaejoong didn’t listen, so Yunho was using all his might to get Jaejoong to drink some water. He even touched his hair, told him that he must drink some (what a good hubby). In the end, Jaejoong gave in so he drank some water. It was said that the fans were all shocked.

ALSO:
PS: happen in oct 10th 2010 ^^


Shared from: a fren ^^

Mchan shared a fanacc she read frm a concert in Thailand (forget what concert), a fans (A) asked a bodyguard (B)

A: err…sir…can I ask u somethg?

B: wht?

A: hows their practice?

B: TVXQ? Humm…they r great…d greatest dancer was Junsu, Yoochun n Changmin also cool, Yunho danced awesomely, also d busiest managing members, Jaejoong was d clumsiest, hit his right n left…his moves also wrong almost all time…

A: *smile* so…wht did yunho n jaejoong do when its reherseal?

B: …

A: …

B: …hmm…r u sure u like them? *point on yj’ pic* these two r always stick tgt, kinda weird for me…ooh oops sorry, I dun want u to feel dissapointed toward these two

A: …aaah… *smile* thx… *left*

PS: tht bodyguard was rented in thailand, he barely knw any of yunjaeness kekekeke



i bet u cannot hold ur breath.hahax,,but,can u please hold it'?i got more and more facts and evidence that i wanna share.but,,in the next section...
i think i should stop writing about them now before my hands get so excited and write about them till midnight.that''s one of the reason i will make some parts for yunjae.hehe...they're just too special thought..
a yunjae pic for u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment