"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Sunday, July 31, 2011

jae's tweet~i miss them after a long time....



[Mjjeje ]: I don’t know whether I can mention about this…  I miss Yunho and Changmin. They are our members no matter what people say and they all know it better than anyone else..People might say I’m being silly…but I miss them after a long time …
[Mjjeje] Whatever happened) Yoochun is the one who is neutral. He always takes care of everyone. So, we couldn’t imagine what will happen if Yoochun wasn’t with us. He can get along with people well so that when he’s tried, we can feel about his tiredness.
Our Junsu and Yoochun make me think that I should be trying more and more!
[Mjjeje]:Junsu always looked out for the members. He always woke up before the members who were tired after the schedule. He always did a make-up before the members. It has already been 8 years but he has never changed himself. His sincerity has also never changed. To us, he’s our friend. As we are friend, he always gives us a good things. Now, Junsu has learned a lot of things. yfrog.com/kehd8ntj
Source: @mjjeje
Translated by: @taenggyunjae for @iHeroCassie
*Updates Junsu’s Reply
@mjjeje : Hyung, do you know?? That in this world, there is no one else like you…?? ^^
TRANS: (Jaejoong to Junsu) I think it’s alright even if hyung doesn’t have a girlfriend now ^^ I felt this yesterday when we filmed together for the first time in ages, with you guys around there’s nothing I lack^^ㅎ You’re such a source of strength Junsu-yah^^ We’ll be together forever, thank you for being by my side


*jaejoong makes me sad,,i must hold my tears.............
really,,DBSK,,please get back together....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment