"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

For Yunho~jaejoong~



This is the English translation of the lyrics of the Korean song JaeJoong sang at the Thanksgiving Live in Dome concert at Kyocera Dome


FOR YOU~
Maybe we are peopleTangled in a complicated relationship
Everyday I am debted to you
Debts that are too much for me to pay back
Sometimes like a couple, sometimes like strangers
Can we keep living on like that
Despite countless mistakes and separations
You are still there
I know that you are the only person
Who can help me live properly in this world
I, in order to live without regrets,
Should keep you by my side
My rough mind and unstable expressions
And you watching it
That is a love like a war
Because I’m dangerous, because I love you
I will leave from you
I will leave for you
*i can feel that he sang this song for yunho and changmin~
*but,,possibly for fan also~
*and bcoz i luv yunjae so much that i think this is for yunho....(maybe this is true,right?)
YUNJAE,HWAITING!!!!!!DBSK,,HWAITING!!
chongmal sarangHAE~~~Y0ngw0nhi......^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment