"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Saturday, December 18, 2010

the possible meaning behind 'nine'

NINE-JYJ

너는 사랑이란 걸 아니?
Do you know what is love?
아냐 사실 나도 모르겠어...
No~ The truth is I don't know about it too...
단지 모르는 게 Ye
Just don't knowYe
가슴이 뜨겁고 막 뛰고 자꾸 눈물이 흘러 나
My heart is burning as I keep running and tearing up
어떻게 해야하는 거니.
What should I do for you?
찾아가 무릎 꿀으면 되니...
Should I beg on bended knees?
나도 모르게 Ye
You know it Ye
계속 너를 찾고 또 뛰고, 걷다 보면 또 제자리야
I keep running to find you but I'll end up back to the original spot
Do you not love me? Do you not want to forget?

새로 시작하려 해도
Even if I want a new beginning
쉽게 되지가 않는 우리 사랑
It's not so easy for our love
내 기억. 추억들~
Our memories. sweet memories~
더 이상 감출 수조차 없는 내가 되었으니~
This is what I've become and I can no longer hide it~

지난 날은 잊어~
Forget the past~
오직 서로만 지켜 가면 돼
The two of us is sufficient to protect each other
이제 우린 알 수 있잖아.
Now, we know it
말하지 않아도 알잖아
Together, we understand even without words
매일, 멀지 않던 어제만 소리 치면 되
Soon, we will shout out of the past that isn't too far
말하지 못해서 미안해
I'm sorry I can't say it

사랑한다 그대여
I love you, baby
몇 번이고 전화도 해봤어
I tried several times on the phone
무슨 말을 할까 고민했어...
I've been thinking how to say my feelings...
나도 모르게 Ye~
I don't know it too Ye~
잠을 자고 일어날 때도 계속 너를 찾게 되는 거야
Even in my sleep and when I wake up, I can't help but find you
날 봐 지금의 나를 봐
Look at me, look at the me now
너무나 변해버린 내 모습 좀 어색하지만 기다려
It's awkward because I've changed so much, but I kept waiting
너무 멀어지지 말자 내 앞에 세상과 약속할테니
Let's not be too far apart, I made a promise to the world in front of me

 Possible reason behind the title of JaeJoong's song...
 Name someone who JaeJoong knew for NINE years now???윤호

AADBSK2 released on 2007
YunJae Couple Talk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G1RzU7nAFk
JJ: It was year 2001 when we first met each other.
It would be 6 years all together...


user posted image

user posted image


TVXQ facts fr0m s00mpi
park yoochun was recognized by an sm entertainment scout as he conquered the KBN youth music festival,leaving america to persue career back in korea in 2003.

RATHER THAN SAYING"SINCE I MET THE FIRST MEMBER YUNHO(2001)"
HE SAYS"UNTIL YOOCHUN JOINED US LAST 2003"

but hero we know u're not allowed to say a name,are u??
말하지 않아도 알잖아
Together, we understand even without words
말하지 못해서 미안해
I'm sorry I can't say it.

Kim Jae Joong, we understand. 

OH YUN JAE
I MISS THEM ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment