"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

a cassie's video 4 changmin b-day~

Dear Oppa,


when I was 14,

I saw a boy kissing a cat


his innocent eyes were unforgettable

so I became his fan



the boy was a fairy

who grew up to be a god

and meanwhile, I became a 22 year old lady (0:27)
("Mom this concert is the last one")
("You think Max is going to be my son in law for that?")


well...

being Max's fan for 7 years

was not an easy task.



sometimes I lied to mom ("Where are you?" "Library~")

ditched classes ("Where are you going all dressed up like that?" "going to a date~")


when others were meeting men

I was in a fan meeting. ("<-Man")



Even though my side was cold (* meaning no boyfriend)

I was always happy (0:46)



when I listened to Oppa's songs

it felt like I had everything in the world



the loving heart was

always warm..



but since some day (1:02)

I couldn't listen to the songs I loved



I sometimes fought all night with some strangers

it was hard (1:10)



but

meanwhile

I thought a lot about (1:18)

how precious oppa was to me



with the belief

one day I will see you again

waited

and waited



the moon on August 21st was big and bright (1:44)

from that moon

oppa came down



how oppa danced beautifully

how the voice

deeply resonated the air

I wonder if oppa knows all that



the things I thought I lost (2:07)

all came back


my heart

started beating again


I am Max Changmin's fan. (banner: shut it and only Max Changmin)

the past and present

now and for ever



to continue to like Oppa, (2:26)

will make me do a lot of things



fight against the nature ("be alert. ur gonna die if you fall asleep")

and probably fight against the antis  ("I'll fight you with cold facts")
("Oppa I'll protect you!)

overcome kissing scenes


in a magazine bought with my own money ("this man... again!")

read your endless dating stories (dating dating dating dating dating)



need to study hard (2:43)

and get a decent job



I want to be a great person

because I am Max Changmin's fan.



you are walking with a huge load (2:57)

if only a little

I want to share it



let's walk together

you are not alone



it's said that nothing lasts forever in this world 3:13

but instead of uncertain future

hundreds (3:20)

thousands

10s of thousands of us

who loves oppa

we believe this moment, right now


Changmin oppa who I love a lot (3:33)


stay busy

make a lot of money

always stay healthy

and smile happily


above all,

be with us all the time

for a long long time

let's stay close


even if you don't show it

we know

that you like us


always shining bright from above,

my star Shim Changmin-shi.


Happy 24th Birthday


February 18, 2011
From Cassiopeia

No comments:

Post a Comment