"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

dbsk anti-fan letter(yunho's poison)

Two years ago, I set up a anti-DBSK fan club, now everyone know that I am the one who did the Cyanoacrylate drink event to yunho because I hatee him.

Do you all remember in year 2000, the member of G.O.D Yoon Kye Sang's mother drank a drink that is mix with washing detergent from their fans and vomit, in the end she need to be hospitalised. That iwas also done by us. We all have a common name called, anti-fans. We are the people that will does something wickedly on stars.



I, have been wanting to punish yunho for a long time but there isn't any chance for me to do that. On 14 October, 10pm, I past by KBS branch in Seoul and saw a lot of fans, gathered around there. After entering from the main door, and found out that DBSK is filming . After watching for 20 mins, I am so angry that I
went to a nearby convienient store and bought an orange juice and super glue, mix them all up and gave it to yunho with a note.

Haha, this guy thought that I am one of the cassiopeia (which is the fans of DBSK), drank it without thinking. I think everyone want to know what I have written in the note, now I will tell you.

--
to jung yunho:
you better be careful of what you are saying! You are always so pround since you debut, you song let people feel like vomiting, your dance also have so many mistakes, compare to other singer you are the worse of all, so what is so great about you? do yo uknow what is your limt? Let me tell you, only kids like DBSK, when you all are shown in a channel, you all know how many people want to change the channel? The viewing ratio is so low!, haha, what kind of popular singer you are? Always the stars for the kids. Really feeling like punishing you all. Hehe

I know that the police uncle will investigate that I am the one who did all this, on 15th 2.30pm, I surrendered. I could not believe that yunho still defending me, hope that I would not be charged.

I will not thank him. Because I dislike him.
Heard that there are also anti-fans in china now, recently they make a mourning hall for cyndi wang (a taiwanise singer) online, this was a good idea.
Anti-fans around the world unite and together harming the stars.
From a korean anti-fans

I am also an anti-fan. I will not say my name. We always do things secretly. Two days ago, there was a reporter from a newspaper want to interview me.Since the day that yunho was poisoned the entertainment reporters of the whole world was looking for us, cassiopeia around the world wanted to get after us even, hehe, and we even became the hottest topic of the entertainment.
I think everybody may know that, the next target that anti-fans will bother will be super junior, kim hee chul and the only chinese member Han kyung. It can also be other artist as well. Everyone also saw in anti-cafe that many people also dislike jay chou and lee jun ki.



what the ****???I HATE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I DONT CARE IF SHE MAKE A SHIT ON OTHERS.BUT NOT TVXQ!!
*her family name is Go..........
i promise that she's crazy.dont even scared she will get punishment and hating from the world.if yunho doensnt save her,,she will be in jail!!!but at least,,she must thanks him!what the cruel girl!
i dont think i can even breath if something bad happen to dbsk.n if yunho was really in bad condition that time,,she will never live in piece.try to think..CASSIOPEIA is really in outstanding number of fans.but damn!she enjoy it??reporters all looking for her.and she really like that??i dunno what to say.............

I hope this is the first and last someone would do something cruel like that.i wish for yunjaeyusumin to always be healthy.the first important thing is to be healthy.it's normal for any human.if not,i will be very worried and of course all others cassies too......
so CASSIOPEIA,let's pray for homin and jyj's healthy and can smile and make us more proud of them.even it dbsk and jyj..but in our heart,dbsk is still 5 right??
never forget to ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!

2 comments:

  1. I know this was last year but I'm just hearing about this now (arghh I'm so out of the loop) and I HAVE to comment. WTF??? How can people do that to anyone? The things she says in the note are ridiculous--he's the worst singer/dancer? He's talentless? Even if that were true, she could just NOT LOOK AT HIM. Simple as that. "Really feel like punishing you all?" How can a person have the right to "punish" someone for anything unless you're their parent or senior. And NOBODY has the right to try to harm someone else no matter what you call it!! I don't even listen to DBSK and JYJ a lot and this still makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously.. who does she think she is? I REALLY want to sue her.. she has no freaking right to harm ANYONE like that.. This is degrading Humanity... i knw its been a long time but i dont care..... Oh man she is such a Bitch.. I dont know about TVXY having anti-fans but this girl definitely got me as her Anti-fan.....

    ReplyDelete