"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

me;needs a rest!!

for some reasons,,i need to take a rest.my mind is so make me frustrating!!
this whole thing is very complicated.!!

i never thought this lawsuit actually is very big case and the thing that we should find the truth even it is very depth.but, as the truth are exposed slowly and slowly,,the more we become frustrated and dunno what actions we can take.i'm in this situation right now.and i really needs time to think bout it.
i know u readers not understand my saying right now.but,i just come across a blog.and then,,i attached at that site for hours then the truth is slowly exposed............and that making me in puzzled and hurt my heart so much.i dont think i can tell about it right now as my mind also is not in right place.

but for now,,i'm sure of one thing!!!
I WILL PROTECT HOMIN AS MUCH AS HOMIN PROTECT DBSK!!
that's what i wish i can do even i'm not really sure i can do it.
but,,i try to do with all my heart!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment