"Damage caused by certain decisions may be permanent. But even the deepest scars fade over time until it is difficult to see them at all, and the only thing that will remain is the memory of how painful it had been. Your hearts may be in pain and torment and you may need someone to blame but try to remember what kept you going for so long. Hold onto that little hope no matter how fragile it might be because Cassiopeia will always exist as long as there is someone who will call themselves a Cassie"

Saturday, May 21, 2011

yunho and junsu's tweet

i think i posted an entry about junsu's ambigous tweet......if u had read it,u may know that junsu's words in twitter is making huge roar among fans...there;s a rumor going on that junsu write it for yunho bcuz he write 'hyung...
we know that yunho doesnt have twitter and it's impossible to reply to junsu's tweet.but what yunho will say if he has a twitter account????????????everyone must be curious!so i add an imagination of what yunho will respond to junsu........


*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow yunho: hyung, why?

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: because I can’t do anything junsu-ah…you know that

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: but hyung, I’m scared

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: scared of what junsu-ah~

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: I’m scared that they might take you and changmin, take you far away from us

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: you know that we love you, you know that we miss you…you know that we can’t wait till be together with you

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: but hyung you took too long, I’m tired, we all tired, we want you two with us again, sing on one stage again together, laugh and talk together.

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: soon junsu-ah…soon we will be back together…even if we get apart for long time, even if they all stand against us, what ever happen in our way, we will get back together

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: I can’t wait till I see you again hyung, me, jaejoong-hyung and yoochun-ah miss you and Changmin-ah…

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: we know that, and we miss you too, but we faced lot of hard times before together, and we will face this and keep going on till we meet again, then get back together

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: but hyung, our Cassiopeia are disbanding too, they are breaking apart, I hate it when a fan talk badly about you or changmin

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: these fans are not Cassiopeia, Cassiopeia who loves the 5 of us same way, support us and never let the evils wins, give our Cassiopeia a trust my junsu, they will never let us down

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: I do trust them, always and forever, remember when we started our way together, when we worked so hard to make DBSK’s name so high?

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: I do remember junsu, I do remember all the times we all laughed together, the times we cried together, the days we lived in together, we are family junsu-ah, no one can get between us.

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: I know hyung, but there are these who tried to fight me, they misunderstood me hyung, when I blamed, I blamed with love, because I was worried, because I didn’t want them to win you and changmin-ah, because I love you hyung

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: I know, I know junsu-ah, changmin knows that too, whatever they say you must know its not us, its them, we didn’t ask them to talk for us, they just did

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: yunho-hyung, why did you thank him, our enemy? Why did you thank lee so man?

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah Junsu: because I don’t have another choice junsu-ah…you 3 said before that SM force us to do stuff we don’t want to do, you had to know that I didn’t mean it, you three had to know that the words never would be against you, me and changmin would never try to hurt you

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: we know hyung, we just want to talk to you more, see you more, we miss you and love you hyung, and we will always support you two together

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah junsu: we support you too junsu-ah, even if we cant say it, you can see it through our tears when we sing on the stage, you can feel it through our heart that still loves you, nine years are not that short time to forget, we will never forget you

*Xiah Junsu: @Uknow Yunho: we wont too, we will never, we are DBSK what ever happens, 5-1=0 so even if we are now JYJ and Homin, we still 5 together or apart

*Uknow Yunho: @Xiah junsu: yes junsu-ah, we are 5, 5 forever, we used DBSK name because in our hearts you are with us, you are still DBSK with us

even this is only what we think of..but it's not impossible to actually happen.
but attention!!we still not sure about the person junsu refer to..
so dont jump to a conclusion!!..

nevertheless,,CASSIOPEIA,ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment